I was recently sent an amazing box from The Cheese Club, which is a South African run club that offers curated cheese boxes for delivery straight to your door. Efficient and fancy, perfect combination!
I was sent The Ploughman’s Box, and received my box with fresh ingredients that were securely packed and delivered in a controlled temperature package. I was instantly impressed by how much you receive for the price of the box.
Here’s what I received in my box:
- 1 x Fairview Blue Rock – 100g Full fat cheese
- 1 x Fairview Chevin Garlic & Herb – 100g A goat’s milk log, rolled in garlic and herbs.
- 1 x Woodsmoked Cheddar – 150g Artisan cheese.
- 1 x Sweet Red Pepper Chutney – 120ml Handmade chutney.
- 1 x Crunchy Cucumber Ribbons – 125ml
- 1 x Crushed Walnuts – 50g Raw, shelled and crushed into smaller pieces.
- 1 x Water Biscuits – 125g Thin, crisp, unsweetened biscuit.
- 1 x Sourdough Loaf A par-baked, crusty artisan bread.
- 1 x Prosciutto Crudo – 70g Sweet, delicate, dry cured Italian ham. Finely sliced.
- 2 x Fresh Pears Fresh-from-the-farm, seasonal variety.
- 1 x Wild Rocket – 40g Fresh salad leaf.
This feast is designed to serve a group of 4 and is perfect for a little dinner party or just a night in with your girls. A fun reason to order one soon: Valentine’s Day! It’s perfect for you and your partner or even your besties, if like me, you’re running solo this year.
As someone that doesn’t know much about different types of cheese, this box was so perfect. It comes with the perfect accompaniment to compliment each cheese given in the box, and even provides an amazing sour dough bread and the most delicious sesame seed wafers. Delivery is fast and your ingredients arrive as fresh as possible, so all you have to do is gather your friends, a few bottles of wine and you’re set for a perfect evening in.
To purchase your Ploughman’s Box, click here.
Go get yours!